So I've finally gotten around to doing this award given to me by the lovely Kaitlyn. After being a somewhat mysterious but I hope funny/sarcastic/informative/all around great blogger, you get to learn (according to official award guidelines) 7 things about me and I'll also tell you a few of my fave blogs (who will have to do the award as well if they haven't already done so).
1.Music is my life. I would be an entirely different person if it weren't for my music. I wouldn't have this blog, I wouldn't know what to do when I "grew up", I just wouldn't know what to do with myself. And that is why I know my future somehow involves me being in the music world, be it as a photographer, journalist, manager, etc..
The band that changed my life.
2. I love taking photos; of people, of places, of things, of life, but especially of musicians!
Just a few of my favorite photographs that I have taken.
3. Reading and writing are two of my favorite things to do, and I hope to get a degree in English soon.
4. History is my absolute favorite subject.
When I was younger, so much younger than today, I read everything I could get my hands on about the Romanovs, Marie Antoinette, the Tudors, Cleopatra, etc. Royalty - like rock stars now- fascinate me.
5. One of my dreams is to travel to Paris (all over Europe really, but Paris would for sure be my first stop).
6. One of my goals is to teach myself how to play an instrument and maybe start a band.
My dream guitar, a seafoam green fender stratocaster like the one used by John Lennon, George Harrison, and Jimi Hendrix.
7. My style icons tend to be men. Not just any men, music men. Most of my clothes and accessories (besides my dresses and skirts of course) were bought because they reminded of something the Beatles - among other rockers - would wear.
Some of my favorite stylish men.
And last but not least some of my fave blogs: