Monday, May 16, 2011

Photoshoot: Aaron Johnson in Man About Town

If I found a man like Aaron Johnson about my town, well, I would be a very happy girl indeed. I first heard about Aaron about 2 years ago, when he was starring in Nowhere Boy (posts can be found here and here). When I found out he was playing John Lennon, I wasn't very happy because he obviously doesn't look like him (I thought he looked a bit like Stuart Sutcliffe actually). But then I saw the film and enjoyed it (I especially enjoyed Aaron). And so, in celebration of me finally liking a boy that is not 8+ years older than me, or old enough to be my grandfather, here are some photos and video of Aaron  from Man About Town Magazine. I'm really digging the road trip to paris, modern day teddy boy look/vibe.












































































2 comments:

  1. wow. how is he so perfet!? u like the Beatles too?!! and Aaron Johnson!? wow. i am so following this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I Love the Beatles, and I love Aaron. Thanks for following!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...